13 reasons why transdermal magnesium chloride helps - mind, body & soul
By Madame Magnesium
Magnesium is a mineral that is essential to the body for maintaining normal muscle and nerve function. It also plays a key role in keeping a healthy immune system, maintaining heart rhythm, and building strong bones.
Magnesium is also a key ingredient in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. Transdermal Magnesium application is the more bioavailable and less digestive compromising way to absorb magnesium, particularly for children
If one were to have a magnesium deficiency, they might experience muscle spasms, cramping, restless legs, sleep problems, extreme reactivity to stress, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, anxiety disorders, headaches, migraines, osteoporosis, and cerebral infarction.
So if any of these symptoms are showing up within your mind and body it might be worth having a look at a magnseium deficiency.
Can you have too much magnesium? Yes. Interestingly, when taken orally consumption of magnesium can cause tummy upset and bowel issues/diarrhea as the body attempts to excrete the excess and is entering and contending with an already compromised gut/bowel .
Topical concentrated magnesium balms, and preferably organic ones designed to be naturally carried deeply to the cells like all my unique creams, are less compromising on gut and bowel health and more bioavailable for the cells, and avoid the already compromised digestive system, allowing the natural cell function to detox the accumulated toxins already causing issues in the gut and bowel.
My creams are formulated with all natural and organic ingredients, concentrated for rapid absorption and bioavailability, and intentionally designed to avoid the common complaints of over application, itchiness and stinging, or the need to be washed off, etc issues and complaints often associated with other inorganic oils, creams and sprays that are on the market.
There are quite a few benefits of including Magnesium in your diet. These include heart health, prevention of stroke, reversing osteoporosis, stronger nails and hair, strengthening overall immune health, detoxifying common toxins and chemicals accumulated and storing, already consumed in and on food, municipal water, so many beauty, laundry, household products, foreign to the organic body, ......regulating blood pressure, treating diabetes, preventing heart disease, easing menstrual pain, and more!
Magnesium can be obtained from various fruits and veggies or supplements, however far less this and the previous generation, and it is important to remember that if you are not buying organic produce there isn’t as many nutrients in conventional farming and the pesticides on non organic fruit and veg and many processed packaged foods literally accumulate in the gut and the bowel blocking further uptake of magnesium and vitamin D, both essential in fact for the detox of toxins like pesticides and fluoride and overall immune strength, and relief and prevention of anxiety and depression !
Foods that are high in Magnesium: beets, dates, raisins, broccoli and other leafy greens, black beans, spinach, whole grains, cacao powder, sunflower seeds, almonds, cashews, flax and sesame seeds.
More Benefits of Magnesium
1. Better sleep – The sleep regulating hormone melatonin is disturbed when Magnesium is deficient. Furthermore, Magnesium brings balance and controls stress hormones. Unaddressed energy system imbalance, (ie meridian and chakra systems), wifi /EMF interference, (turn off when not using, especially at night) , an imbalanced non organic diet, stress and tension are often reasons why people suffer from insomnia in the first place
2. Relaxes the nervous system – Serotonin, which relaxes the nervous system and elevates mood, is dependent on Magnesium
3. Vitamin D, crucial to prevent anxiety and depression, and interestingly blocked by many western medications prescribed for anxiety and depression, cannot be absorbed and it’s uptake is blocked when magnesium levels are not adequate.
4. Bigger, stronger muscles – Magnesium allows the body to produce more Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF-1), which is a major contributor to the growth and strength of muscles. Furthermore, adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the cell’s energy store, and is created with help from Magnesium
5. Better flexibility – Magnesium loosens tight muscles. Without Magnesium, muscles do not relax properly and cramping often occurs. Magnesium is important for flexibility, because low Magnesium results in a buildup of lactic acid, causing pain and tightness
6. Bone integrity and strength – Magnesium helps to fix calcium and absorb vitamin D (from the sun and supplements) properly. It may blow some people’s mind that the calcium supplements they’re taking are not only useless, but are actually toxic when Magnesium is low, contributing to the known honeycombing effects of osteoporosis and fluoride consumption!
There are actually about eighteen essential nutrients that contribute to bone health; Magnesium is definitely one of the key ones, certainly the most essential, because it stimulates a particular hormone called calcitonin. And, like fluoride does, it also suppresses a hormone called parathyroid that breaks down bones
7. Remineralizes teeth – Magnesium deficiency causes an unhealthy balance of phosphorous and calcium in saliva, which damages teeth, again also exacerbated by trauma and stress, which also depletes us of magnesium
8. Alkalizes the body – Magnesium helps return the body’s pH balance. Magnesium reduces lactic acid, which is partly responsible for post-exercise pain (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
9. Hydrates – Magnesium is a necessary electrolyte essential for proper hydration but again best absorbed and more bioavailable for the cells transdermally/ topically not orally
10. Helps to relieve constipation – Transdermal magnesium chloride generally catalysers the efficient detoxification of toxins overall and once onboard cells is crucial to cleanse the bowels of toxins
11. Enzyme function – Enzymes are protein molecules that stimulate every chemical reaction in the body. Magnesium is required to make hundreds of these enzymes work and assists with thousands of others, making it a vital transdermal addition for children and adults on the ASD/ ADHD spectrum
12. Diabetes – Transdermal magnesium enhances insulin secretion, which facilitates sugar metabolism. Without Magnesium, glucose is not able to transfer into cells. Glucose and insulin build up in the blood, causing various types of tissue damage, including the nerves in the eyes
13. Once we balance out levels of magnesium, it helps us cope and deal with any stress that does eventuate, much better. My unique creams incorporate energy healing specifically intended to aid the systems to recalibrate in preparation for the energy systems within and surrounding the body to be rebalanced with general energy healing and maintenance specific for each individual.